Our netiquette applies to the use of the Facebook channel (www.facebook.com/HSKD.dresden), the Instragram channel (www.instagram.com/hskd.dd) an the YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/channel/UCevOuorS9ZaGKxpIBN0o0VA) of the Eigenbetrieb Heinrich-Schütz-Konservatorium der Landeshauptstadt Dresden (HSKD).
we are very pleased that you are visiting our Social Media channels. There you will find information about our offers and events and get an insight into the everyday life of a music school. In addition, we would like to use this channels to exchange information with you and to respond to your comments.
The comments on our Social Media channels are public. Since we do not want to delete any comment if possible, we ask you to observe the following instructions:
- Please never post personal information (e.g. phone number) in your comments. We reserve the right to delete comments with personal data for your own protection.
- The comments on our contributions reflect only the opinion of individual readers. We assume no liability for the correctness and completeness of the contents.
- External links in comments will be deleted by us if they do not comply with our rules. We are not responsible for linked contents.
- We welcome your comments and ask for a respectful, friendly, constructive and tolerant cooperation, even if you have a different opinion.
- Comments containing insults and abusive, offensive, inhuman or youth-endangering content will be deleted by us in the interest of all users. The same applies to untrue factual claims, the publication of internal information of the HSKD or the state capital Dresden as well as spam or the repetition of the same content. We also reserve the right to delete comments that violate intimates or privacy as well as copyright or personal rights, as well as comments with election or party advertisements and advertisements for websites, goods or services.
By submitting a comment on the above mentioned platforms you declare your agreement with our netiquette.
Status: September 2022